Friday, October 06, 2006

Rajesh - Some toast?


Apparently- I need to have someone raise a toast at the wedding. After much scratching of head, have designated One Uncle (mine) to to this for us. He, I'm sure will give a traditional goan toast which will include the caring, sharing, no adultery bit.

Also think that we need to have another lighthearted toast from someone who is special to both K and me. We have mutually elected Rajesh (Because he thinks K has very nice lips and K so touched- has never forgotten, and because he's one of my best friends) to do the honors and and along with a friend of mine - Arthi, who introduced K and me (they were math tution buddies).

Jesh gleefully accepted, until he figured that 'the toast' was a serious event that will have to be conducted at the beginning of the reception (when he is sober) before 500 odd people.

Kavi has been bugging him with toast jokes- Toast for breakfast? Toast to the cricket team?

Jesh- some egg on toast?

2 Comments:

Blogger arundati said...

you chose (i hope) wisely deena....i had an aunt who recited a very unfunny ditty written in my honour and met with stoic silence when she was done....

3:13 AM  
Blogger arundati said...

hi deena...yes i would love to ....this blogging thing is very new to me...and very often i am overwhelmed by it all...would love it, pls let me know how i can get added an...and yes, home is a great place to be...

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home